Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Re-Branded



Hey Everyone! I'm excited to share my re-designed personal styling website www.mariezydek.com

I worked with the lovely Jillian Schechner who designed my logo, my business cards and re-designed my website. |(That's her photo collage, above!) I also had a fun photo shoot with her, there are a ton of new photos up on the site as well as fresh, new content. I'd love for you to check it out and tell me what you think! Thanks guys! I'll still be blogging here from time to time, in case you were wondering ; ).


xo

1 comments:

Painkillers Pharma said...

buy Percocet pills online overnight delivery
where to buy Percocet Tablet online
purchase Percocet online overnight delivery
shop Percocet pills online overnight delivery
get Percocet Medication online overnight delivery



 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)