Monday, December 1, 2014

Save Your Skin This Winter!


I'm not sure where you live but where I'm from: Winter = dry, flaky skin. (I blame it on the harsh -35 degree weather I frequently experience throughout the season!) To help win the battle for healthy skin, above are the products I've tried and tested and will not and cannot go without this winter and below are the reasons why ; )

1. For the lips - LUSH'S Bubblegum Lip Scrub. The ultimate lip exfoliator! Click here to read my review and see a before and after photo.

2. Also for the lips - good old, plain Vaseline. The best lip balm there is. And highly moisturizing.

3. For the face, body and hair - Coconut oil. I've talked about it on my blog numerous times, coconut oil is just that good! It's greasy and oily (obviously) but it's a wonderful, natural moisturizer. Slather it on your body, your face, or use it as a hair mask once a week for deep hydration. You can purchase it at any grocery store.

4. For the hands - DECIEM's Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex . What I love about this product is that it targets 8 signs of hand aging and improves firmness, elasticity, density, evenness, brightness, texture, smoothness and hydration while moisturizing at the same time. Extremely light-weight with a pleasant smell, you can buy this cream at Shoppers Drug Mart. (Your dehydrated hands will thank you!)

5. For the body -  Kiehl's Creme de Corps. It's an all-over moisturizer, smooth like butter, it's easy to apply and absorbs quickly. It comes in different sizes, I usually get the big pump bottle. For a cheaper, drug store body lotion, I like Jergens Original Beauty Lotion in the cherry almond scent. It smells so good and costs around $11.00. It's one of my all-time favorite lotions!

Take that, winter!!

2 comments:

J. said...

Love all the tips and suggestions. Shopping I will go ;)
Great post.
:)J.

Blogger said...

3 Studies PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually kill fat by eating Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from major medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)