Friday, October 10, 2014

What I'm Loving Lately

This book. It was raw, real and brutally honest. I read it in three nights. I love Lena : )

MAKE UP FOR EVER's Artist Shadow in ME202 Iceberg Blue and S228 Petrol Blue. I was given samples of these mix-and-match eye shadows to try and found they are highly pigmented and so easy to blend, not to mention the color payoff is amazing! I'm also loving their Artist Liner in Iridescent Khaki, it glides on so easily and stays put all day.


This $50.00 Aldo bag, as seen on the arm of Taylor Swift. A great bag for fall!

Kevin Murphy's Young.Again and Session.Spray, my two must-have hair styling products that WORK! You can get them from my hair salon Ponytails + Horseshoes in Edmonton.

This couple. Why? Because all of the money they received from People, Hello and Vanity Fair for their wedding photos will be donated to charities. Kardashians, take note.

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

I'm not much of a Lena Dunham fan (I actually really don't like her, haha) but that book sounds interesting from what people are saying.
I looove that bag too, such a gorgeous color
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I can't wait to read that book - I hear such great things!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Couture Carrie said...

Fab post!
Love that bag!

xoxox,
CC

J. said...

Fun Post! Especially love your remark at the end....lol
:) J.

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)