Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Date Night





And my love for black continues! Even in the summer when most people like wearing bright-colored clothing, I still can't get enough of dark colors for some reason. I don't shy away from the pinks and yellows and greens, it's just that my favorite shades to wear tend to be dark. There's something so classic about black. I wore this out to dinner last Saturday to celebrate 8 years of coupledom with my fiance. I can't believe it's been that long! I am looking forward to finally being able to call him my HUSBAND in less than two and a half months!

blazer - Calvin Klein, top - Propaganda c/o Plenty, pants - J Brand, purse - Top Shop, heels - Zara
bracelet - Material Girl from The Bay, necklace + ring - H & M, sunglasses - Rayban c/o Smart Buy Glasses

10 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that blouse! And those sandals are great too, they look super comfortable :)
Congratulations on 8 years!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Adam said...

stylish outfit

Sabrina said...

Love your classic black and white outfit!

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Melanie Liliana said...

You look beautiful in black Marie! It looks great with your blonde hair! CONGRATS on 8 years btw! You're going to make a beautiful bride! xo

Danielle Fuechtmann said...

I love this outfit! I agree, while I still love bright colours, black is always my go-to favourite. It's classic and comfortable!

Congratulations on the anniversary, your wedding is coming up so soon!

Imogen said...

So stylish and I love the top, the print is really gorgeous. Congratulations on 8 years, such a long time and so exciting.

Life's too short...buy the shoes said...

You can never go wrong with black! Only two and a half months to go. How time flies! You're going to be such a stunning bride. Congrats!

J. said...

Looking lovely in your black and white! Happy Anniversary :) to your almost husband :)
:) J.

Ellie said...

You are gorgeous! And can I tell you--your hair color is absolutely gorgeous.

xx
Ellie

Karen Shannon said...

Gorgeous as always Marie! I too love to wear black even during summer. I love the combination especially the top. Btw, congratulations on 8 years.

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)