Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Comfy Caj




Who says you can't wear sneakers with a dress??? Psshhhttt! As long as it's a casual dress I think it's perfectly fine! ; ). (I wish I could use emoji's on here.) I hope you're all having a great week so far. I've been super busy these past few weeks but it's been a good kind of busy. And in a week and half we head to California for a long-overdue vacation, flying to San Diego to visit family and then driving up the Pacific Coast Highway, then back down to L.A. If any of you have any suggestions on a good winery to go to, with like, good wine (although I don't drink wine, my significant other does, we are COMPROMISING) along the California coast please let me know! Or any other recommendations on where to eat (preferably Vegan) I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Thanks Mom for taking these photos.


wearing: dress - Target, chambray top - KUT, sneakers - Converse, purse - Rebecca Minkoff, 
sunglasses - Jessica Simpson, ring - H & M, necklace - I don't know (I forgot!) but it says HAPPINESS on it ; )

 

14 comments:

Luxx Mint said...

You can't go wrong with converse! Have a lovely trip way, hopefully well see the odd photo on Instagram !

Luxx Mint

JennaStevie said...

This is a great casual look, nothing better than a comfy dress!! Have a fantastic vacation, that sounds wonderful :)
xJennaD

Closet Fashionista said...

This is such a cute look! I love it :D Makes me want to break out my super old sneakers, ha ha :)
and so jealous of your upcoming trip!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Courtney Erin said...

I am so down with a dress and sneakers - it's a cute look!

I was just in LA a few weeks ago for a job interview and there's restaurant called Flore in the Silverlake area that my friend and I visited and it was AMAZING! The Mexican menu items were super good. Check it out if you get a chance.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

M said...

loving absolutely everything about this. somehow sneakers can be SO CHIC when styled just right!

- Marie, So What If I Like Pretty Things

Unknown said...

I love this look on you! So casual but stylish. Have a good trip to Cali.

thewordlust.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe said...

Cute outfit! Have a fabulous vacation! I am a wine lover, but as I've never travelled through California while being of wine-drinking age, I don't have any suggestions for you - sorry!

Joan said...

beautiful dress!!

Ashley said...

Adorable!! We are both rocking the casual looks with sneakers today on our blogs! I really love this look :)

xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash

alison*elle said...

I love the look of sneakers with a casual dress and you can't go wrong with Converse! So cute :)

xo, alison*elle

J. said...

LOVE LOVE this look.
I am so over heels....Love the sneaker paired with the dress. You look lovely.
:) J.

Adam said...

looks good

Unknown said...

This is a great casual look, nothing better than a comfy dress with women s shirts!! Have a fantastic vacation, that sounds wonderful :)

Mimi said...

you look so pretty! it's definitely good to go casual sometimes. :D

p.s. i wish my mom knew how to take photos like this, haha! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)