Monday, February 4, 2013

The Best Face Mask I've Ever Tried


Guys, I just have to share this face mask with you that I've added to my skincare routine. It has me really excited! I tried it after my friend Lisa, who writes the popular lifestyle blog Life by Leese (you should be following it!) recommended it as a facial treatment. I'm so glad she did because it is hands down the BEST face mask I've ever tried. All you need is 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey (found at health food stores, I found mine at Planet Organic) and a couple slices of lemon. Mix the lemon juice with the honey, apply to face, let it sit for 30 minutes and wash off. It's sticky, gooey and messy but it will make your face feel as smooth as a baby's bottom and will give you that healthy glow. Lisa says you can also add turmeric to the mix to help with redness. To read more about Manuka honey and its healing properties please click here. It's quite expensive, one jar cost me 28 dollars but I can easily get 20 + treatments out of it. And honestly, it's so worth it!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLLA'!!! - i'll looking for it tomorrow when i'm out shopping - thanks for the heads up!

Couture Carrie said...

Fab review!
Must try it!

xoxox,
CC

JennaStevie said...

This sounds awesome, I should definitely give this a try! I love masks you can make at home
xJennaD

Lena Antonacci said...

Will definitely be trying this!

Lena xoxo
www.qualityrivets.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Definitely want to try this! (Http://janinenicolee.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I'm off to read about it's benefits. It's cost effective if you figure out how many masks you can get out of it. I wonder if this would make me break out? It's worth a try. xo

Stacey said...

Gotta try this! Thanks for sharing!

Courtney Erin said...

Yup, definitely need to try this. The Edmonton winter is wreaking havoc on my skin!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

FASHION TALES said...

I definitely want to try it out! Thanks for telling us about this. xo/Madison

Northern Style Exposure said...

I need to try this!

J. said...

Great suggestion!! I am totally going to try that this weekend!!!
Thanks for sharing.
:) J.

home remedies for acne said...

I am wide awake in the middle of the night and all I can think of is this mask! Need to try this before anything.

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)